The Spring pond is a specimen lake that now plays host to our luxury cabins. The Osprey & Kingfisher cabins are the only two you can fish from.
The fish are varied in size but carp range from 8 to 30lb with lots of high doubles and 20lb+ fish
As you can see from the map below the lake has two swims with shallow water from 3 ft directly in front of the cabin/deck to 10' on the far bank. The lake is diveded up in to two equal parts when both are occupied
The picture to the left shows off the ponds depths and fishing positions. There are only 2 double swims on this lake and each swim has a pod behind it if needed.
Spring Pond Rules.
1. 2 RODS ONLY - (unless alone on double peg then 3 rods are permitted).
2. A MINIMUM OF 42" LANDING NET AND WALLED MAT CRADLE MUST BE USED
3. All litter, whether yours or not must be placed in bins provided or taken home.
4. No fixed rigs - All rigs must eject the lead when needed and also be fish friendly, leadcore is allowed.
5. All alcohol must be consumed in moderation, anyone found intoxicated will be asked to leave.
6. No illegal substances to be consumed on site, anyone found under the influence will be asked to leave.
7. All fish to be returned to the water or transported from the water in a sling or collapsed net, No carrying fish by hand.
8. Barbless hooks or micro barbed to be used.
9. No rods to be left un-attended - even with receiver.
10. No nuts to be used.
11. No fish to be held over 8 inches from the ground at anytime, including whilst taking photos.
12. No floating baits or float fishing.
13. All anglers must stick to the pegs provided and be courteous to all other anglers.
14. All cars must stick to the tracks provided and no parking on the grass.
15. No under 18's allowed
The Spring Pond