The Spring pond is the latest addition to our specimen carp lakes. An any-method trout lake for over 16 years this picturesque 1.5 acre lake has matured beautifully over those years and offers something different!!
It only has 2 swims to fish both swims however will offer the opportunity to double up, so you can fish with a friend or father/son etc. There are also 2 pods sited on this lake on pegs 1 & 2
This laken has become very popular due to its tranquil setting, high catch rates and quality fish. Lake record is 25lb 15oz
The picture to the left shows off the ponds depths and fishing positions. There are only 2 double swims on this lake and each swim has a pod behind it if needed.
Spring Pond Rules.
1. 2 RODS ONLY - (unless alone on double peg then 3 rods are permitted).
2. A MINIMUM OF 42" LANDING NET AND WALLED MAT CRADLE MUST BE USED
3. All litter, whether yours or not must be placed in bins provided or taken home.
4. No fixed rigs - All rigs must eject the lead when needed and also be fish friendly, leadcore is allowed.
5. All alcohol must be consumed in moderation, anyone found intoxicated will be asked to leave.
6. No illegal substances to be consumed on site, anyone found under the influence will be asked to leave.
7. All fish to be returned to the water or transported from the water in a sling or collapsed net, No carrying fish by hand.
8. Barbless hooks or micro barbed to be used.
9. No rods to be left un-attended - even with receiver.
10. No nuts to be used.
11. No fish to be held over 8 inches from the ground at anytime, including whilst taking photos.
12. No floating baits or float fishing.
13. All anglers must stick to the pegs provided and be courteous to all other anglers.
14. All cars must stick to the tracks provided and no parking on the grass.
15. No under 14's allowed, no under18's are to fish without adult supervision unless prior permission is given.
The Spring Pond