1. 2 RODS ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS.
2.YOUR OWN NETS (42"+) & WALLED MATS/ CRADLES MUST BE USED.
3. All litter, whether yours or not must be placed in bins provided or taken home.
4. No fixed rigs - All rigs must eject the lead when needed and also be fish friendly, leadcore is allowed.
5. All alcohol must be consumed in moderation, anyone found intoxicated will be asked to leave.
6. No illegal substances to be consumed on site, anyone found under the influence will be asked to leave.
7. All fish to be returned to the water or transported from the water in a sling or collapsed net, No carrying fish by hand.
8. Micro barbed to be used.
9. No rods to be left un-attended - even with receiver.
10. No nuts to be used.
11. No fish to be held over 8 inches from the ground at anytime, including whilst taking photos.
12. No floating baits or float fishing.
13. All anglers must stick to the pegs provided and be courteous to all other anglers.
14. All cars must stick to the tracks provided and no parking on the grass.
15. No under 16's are allowed & under no 18's to fish without adult supervision unless prior permission is given.
16. No Baitboats
NO DOGS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Anglers should note that they are responsible for their personal safety on waters and should have their own Personal Accident Insurance. By accepting a permit to fish, anglers are deemed to indemnify Cefn Mably Lakes against all costs, claims, actions, liabilities and demands. Anglers are reminded that fisheries can be hazardous places.
In the event of adverse weather conditions I.E. lakes freezing overnight whilst fishing or frozen on your arrival, we will do our best to re-book your fishing trip to a later date (excluding pods).